Specialized production of individual injected parts from prototype and serial tools; the weight of a part starts with 0.01g. The whole production process of SG tec s.r.o. follows top quality requirements and is maintained by the implemented quality management system (ISO 9001:2015) and environmental management system (ISO 14001: 2015).
During the injection, thermoplastic parts such as POM, PE, PP, and PA + GF are processed only. Based on this, the components have functional properties and can be used as experimental parts. Prototype tools can be available within several days and, in dependence on their design, they are also suitable for small-lot production. Injection presses of ENGEL, DEMAG, HAITIAN, ZHAFIR, MILACRON, and BABYPLAST are used for producing injected parts.
- Weight of injected parts from 0.01g to 180g
- Specialization in prototype parts and serial production
- Production of metal-plastic compounds
- Covering of metal contacts, thread inserts, and casings
- Prototype tools made of very solid aluminium or steel
- Measuring of components using the EMPB protocol
- Optional metal-plastic covering
- Processing only thermoplastic materials such as POM, PE, PP and PA + GF with the guaranteed functionality of products
- Reverse engineering